Carrie Loewen, DDS
Dr. Carrie Loewen is a very patient, caring, gentle dentist. She enjoys helping children have a wonderful dental experience. Dr. Loewen believes prevention is an important component of Pediatric Dentistry. Her research in residency was a preventive tool, chair-side assessment of bacteria. Dr. Loewen is very intrigued by research, and incorporates evidence based dentistry in her clinical decisions. Dr. Loewen enjoys being volunteer faculty at the UCLA School of Dentistry, Department of Pediatrics. Dr. Loewen also plans on volunteering at Indian Health Services.
· BA, Chemistry- Texas Tech University
· DDS – University of California Los Angeles
· Pediatric Dentistry Certificate – University of California Los Angeles, Venice-CHAT
Dr. Loewen is committed to her profession and to continuing education through her membership in:
· Executive Board- Southern California Society of Dentistry for Children.
· American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
· California Society of Pediatric Dentists
· American Dental Association
· California Dental Association
· Western Los Angeles Dental Society
· Society of American Indian Dentists